Ping sans Frontières accompanies and empowers local actors so that they can be independent in their development and organization in the long run.
In that perspective, Ping sans Frontières develops the following actions during its missions:
- Promotion of table tennis to the widest audience possible.
- Initiation of the priority groups (children, women, disabled persons).
- Controlled shipping and distribution of table tennis, sports and educative equipment.
- Training for table tennis coaches and for craftsmen to tables construction.
Our programs are in priority destined to people who don’t have access to table tennis practice due to their personal situation or environment.
Our actions are therefore aiming the following audience:
- Underprivileged youth.
- Physically disabled persons.
- Women in difficulties.
- Individuals in situations of social or professional exclusion.